01. What are the umrah visa requirements?
These are the umrah hajj visa requirements for bangladeshi citizens-
- A valid passport with minimum 6 months validity.
- Two passport size photographs.
02. Do i need to visit Saudi embassy for umrah visa?
No, we will process your visa and complete all formalities on your behalf.
03. How much is umrah hajj cost from Bangladesh?
Umrah hajj cost from Bangladesh depends on many factors such airline selected, transit or direct flight, hotel quality, hotel distance from haram mosque area, number of days in Makkah, number of people sharing a single room etc. You may go through our umrah hajj packages 2018/2019 to get our exact cost of performing umrah from Bangladesh.
04. How much is umrah visa fees / costs from Bangladesh?
Umrah visa fees / costs from Bangladesh is currently Tk 16,000/-
05. Can an woman visit Saudi Arabia from Bangladesh for umrah without mahram?
An woman cannot visit Saudi Arabia from Bangladesh for umrah purposes without mahram or male guardian. Please don’t ask us to do the impossible.
06. Can a man aged below 40 yrs old visit Saudi Arabia from Bangladesh for umrah ?
No, for any male person aged below 40 yrs old cannot visit Saudi Arabia from Bangladesh for umrah hajj purposes. But if he accompanies any female family member as a mahram or legal guardian, he can visit Saudi Arabia from Bangladesh for umrah. Age will not matter in that case.
07. Do you process Saudi Arabia tourist visa from Bangladesh ?
No, but we do process saudi arabia business visa and saudi arabia family visa which is also called saudi ziara visa. Please call us at ( +880-1725-998888 ) to know about saudi arabia business visa , saudi arabia family ( saudi ziara visa ) processing and associated costs.